Saturday 3 January 2009

Jackanory stole my mum's life story

On Jackanory this morning-

Eli was over- i wasn't just watching cbeebies of my own accord. although space pirates is amazing. and clifford the big red dog. and something special has taught me quite a lot of sign language. but i never watch it by myself

...much... -

anyway, on Jackanory this morning they had the story of a woman called Mrs Gasket, or Mrs G, has ginger hair. Mrs G had two cats, one ginger and white, one black, lots of kids, and her husband was a postman. She liked to feed her cats and clean her house.

My mum's name is Mrs George, or Mrs G, and has ginger hair. She has two cats, one white and ginger, one black. My mum has lots of kids (well...5...that's a lot though), and her husband, my dad, is a postman. my mum likes to feed our cats, they are both fat, and clean our house.
...
Oh my god, we're being spied on by the BBC.

Great.

Peace Up, A-Town Down
xxx

No comments: