Tuesday 27 January 2009

And so began a age where blogging replaced sleeping

i can't sleep. and my 't' doesn't work very well- i have to keep punching it down.

Random Conversation;

(Keith comes in and sees my lamp turned on on the floor)
Keith:Aww!!You have a night-light!!
Me(sheepish):Yeah, i have a phobia of he dark so, you know
Keith:AWW!!!
Me:I tried to have it switched off las night and i lasted 15 minutes before i practically dived to the other side of the room and switched it on
Keith:I have a Jurassic Park one- you know the lumps of amber they had with the bug inside??I had one like that
Me(Stunned):They exist???!!!
Keith:Yeah!Punch that shit into Ebay man, i'm sure they're on there
Me(To Jas):Jas- my birthday is soon. Jurassic Park Night-light please
Jas:I'll try to remember
Me:Sweet.
Keith:It made everything amber!!
Me:That's so cool!!!

If someone out there reading this, and i dont care who you are, knows where they can get aforementioned Jurassic Park night-light, or if they have one they want to give me, SERIOUSLY. i want one. as much as i want a Woody Doll.

xXx

No comments: