Wednesday 7 January 2009

Karmic Retribution

I FEEEEEEL LIIIIIIIIKE SHIIIIIIIIIIITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it's making me >=[ very, very Grr indeed.

Funniest Sentence of the Week;
"What are you doing?...NO!DON'T PUT CHEESE DOWN THERE!"
And it's only Tuesday...


I went on a HUGE shopping trip yesterday to Norwich, and it lasted like 6 hours, so by the end i was ready to kill myself =]

Good Times;
-I spent over £45 on DVDs and i love every single film i bought a ridiculous amount; Forrest Gump, The Indiana Jones Trilogy, Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and Collateral. Collateral doesn't get half as much kudos as it should, it's a bloody immense film.
-I got a very pretty dress...again =]
-I got a supremely cool purple jacket, which i love
-I finally bought more jeans, which is a relief cos i'm kinda down to my last pair
-I got some cool jewlery

Bad Times;
- i spent over £45 on DVDs alone . Kage had a go at me- apparently I waste money. she has 16 different bags, ok??SIXTEEN.she kind of has a point though. because Scummerfield mucked up i'm even more economically challenged then before. eep.
-I burnt my tongue on a Steak Bake from the Baker's Oven, but i think this was largely Karmic retribution because i ate it standing opposite a homeless man and his dog. i didn't goad them on purpose but i kept forgetting myself and saying things like "wow, this is hot, but it tastes so good" which was a tad harsh. but now my entire mouth hurts and my throat so it's ok.
-I bought a pair of shoes that fit in the shop but were then too big when i wore them later. gutted muchly i was. so much so that i turned into Yoda, judging by that last sentence.
-i spent A LOT of money. i'm not going to divulge how much, but it was enough so that whilst i was adding up the amount of my phone Jack said i turned grey
-it was a shopping trip. which meant the purchasing of clothes was involved- and i hate clothes shopping =[


Last night was good though- watched 'The Full Monty', which i still haven't got on DVD and i have no bloody clue why. i really want the special edition one though, so i may have to Play.com it up.

Urgh, last night everyone else went to bed early so i was sitting by myself in the living room , well the cats were there but they were asleep, and i was flicking through the TV channels, checking what was on, and i got onto to Channel4+1, and what was on?A zombie drama. That's right- Zombies. and i didn't even catch it when there was nowt going on- i turned it on just as a flock of zombies ran towards the camera, grabbed hold of someone and then ripped their throat out. cue me running into the kitchen to throw up a little bit, and then hearing all the noise from the telly and freaking out. A LOT. it took me about 10 minutes to go back inside, and even then i still freaked out as i switched it off. i kept the telly off after that. i later discovered this was a show called 'Dead Set', which was based around Big Brother. So basically someone crawled into my head, saw that two things i hate the most in life- Big Brother and Zombies- and combined for frolicking and giggles.

Brilliant.

I'm going back to uni on the 15th now, cos Charlotte, Connie, Claire and Jimmy will be back then- i'm so excited to see everyone. and there's this fake 'New Year's party' in a couple of weeks time, which should be a huge laugh. what can i wear??maybe my new dress!hmm, i dunno if it'd be a 'Dress' occasion though...i dunno. But yeah- going back!GET IN.


I'm gonna go have a cup of tea and chill out with my dad and sis now- Eli was over today and me and Fozz and Dad are proper shattered now.

=]

xXx

No comments: