Monday 5 January 2009

When i'm dreaming of you, oh what can i do...

I've had about 10 different people tell me they had weird dreams last night, and I'm not sure why. what's even stranger is that i myself actually had a strange dream too, basically i found myself at my old sixth form surrounded by my friends, who'd faces were all blurry, and one of my mates was getting off with her Ex boyfriends, even though he has a girlfriend, so i said to her "that's a bit out of order" and she slapped me and they kicked me out of sixth form. and that's when i woke up

It was so weird.

My t-shirt hasn't turned up. I'm really annoyed though cos I'm going to Norwich tomorrow for a 'uni necessities shop' and so I'm not gonna be in if they deliver it...maybe i should hang out for a bit before i go...
that way i could watch One Tree Hill before i leave. and ER.
I love it when a plan comes together

Peace Up, A-Town Down
xxx

No comments: