Thursday 29 January 2009

All these things that I've done...

Things i have done out of boredom since the others left at 6:00pm and left me on my lonesome;
  • Tidied my room...again
  • seen how many times i can spin on my office chair before i felt sick (21)
  • gotten changed into an outfit that is both pretty and comfortable, so that i could feel comfy and look pretty
  • watched 'Ladri di Biciclette' ('Bicycle Thieves') for my 'Post War European Cinema' Course
  • gone online
  • phoned my dad
  • made my bed
  • taken a tiny nap
  • made my bed again after messing it up during the tiny nap
  • gone to the shop
  • sung very loudly
  • watched a few episodes of 'Sex and the City'
  • washed up
  • daydreamed
  • played pendulum far too loudly
  • counted how much the spare change in my robot cup comes up to- £2.62; 46p in 1p, 66p in 2p and £1.50 in 5p...i hope that adds up right...
  • worked out a way to get from my bed to the kitchen table without having to touch the floor
  • spoke to my mum
  • went for a run
  • listened to music
  • watched my first ever episode of 'Skins'...i didn't think much of it i'm afraid

I managed to keep myself busy =]

but still managed to become monumentally bored =[

swings and roundabouts i spose

xXx

No comments: