Friday 16 January 2009

Makeshift ER

SO today has been quite interesting- i thought i hadn't done much but it turns out i have so huzzah

After my haircut i went to WHSmith to get a passport application form and a photo for aforementioned passport application form. The pictures cost me £4 which annoyed me for two reasons- 1)£4 is a lot of money when you're as economically challenged as i am and 2) i only had a £10 note on me. Gutted.

I didn't really want to spend anymore money than i had to, what with last night's previous spendage on my conscience and my haircut, so i bought a box of chewing gum, from a very grumpy old woman, who looked like she disapproved- at first i was like "it's only gum, what she's spazzing about?" but then i figured it was probably because i payed for chewing gum with a £10 note.

The photobooth itself was a disaster- you got 3 attempts at a photo, and then had to choose the best one. The first picture was fine, as was the last one but in the 2nd one i went all boss-eyed and it looked ridiculous, but it made me laugh anyway, because i knew i wouldn't choose it.

It turned out that i didn't have much of a choice in the end.

because the booth was a passport one it showed you which photos would be suitable for a passport. the only picture that was suitable and the booth would let me print off was the boss-eyed one. so now i have a boss-eyed passport photo.
Brilliant.

my afternoon was a bit all over the shop, to be honest, i could really settle on anything to do. i started watching Forrest Gump, but that made me feel a bit meh, so listened to music, but then my headphones broke- WORSE THING EVER- and then sat about writing shizzle and chatting with Connie. i got a bit bored so i went on a massive wander, which was cool, and then came back and saw Connie for a bit again. Alex then texted saying he was back, so i went to go see him for a bit, and saw Emma too, which was really nice. that lad has no idea how many of his DVDs are being thieved this term , heheheh

i came back to find Charlotte in need of attention- she mucked up her finger last night but can't remember how, but it's all mank and swollen and really bruised around the socket, so i reckon she's dislocated it or something. she's in agony, although tequila solved that problem, but i had to make this makeshift splint for her fingers using sellotape and adhesive patches =] i set up my own makeshift ER in her room

and now i'm at home, sitting in my room, erm 'reading' sense and sensibility. i'm not going out cos i don't have the money too, but it's all good in the hood anyhoo, i'll probably watch Pineapple Express or something later, i'm in a funny film kinda mood. OOH maybe i'll watch Indiana Jones...hmmmmm

xXx

No comments: