Saturday 17 January 2009

I DON'T WANT SPIDER BABIES TO EAT MY BRA!!!!

oh my god i'm freaking out so badly

i looked up and saw that one of the spiders had gone, wigged out, and then saw that it was sitting with the other spider in the other corner!!!OH MY GOD!!

i ran into Charlotte's room, freaking out, and "said oh my god the spiders are getting together in the corner of my room- I CANNOT HANDLE A FAMILY SITUATION IN MY ROOM CHARLOTTE!!". Charlotte, failing to notice that i was freaking out quite a lot and that what she should have done was soothe me and tell me it would be OK, responded by saying this instead;

"Make sure they don't lay eggs in you bra, cos i saw this show once where these spiders did that and they ate away the woman's bra and got everywhere"

WTF???!!!!!!!

I CAN'T HAVE SPIDER BABIES IN MY BRA!!!!!!

oh my god, i can't even get them now, because i can't reach the corner, i'm not tall enough

Not only is this terrifying but it's also slightly depressing- it was bad enough having to go home and seeing the fugliest of people in relationships, but bloody spiders are now 'rendezvous-ing' in my room.i haven't even 'Rendezvous-ed in my room yet, why do they get to!!???

Great. this is great.tell you what, bring on the hordes of Zombies and we'll make it a date.

This is SHIT!This is SO SHIT!

xXx

No comments: