Tuesday 27 January 2009

Dan

(Jasmine comes home with her drunk friend Dan)
(Dan kisses my window)
Me:Do you want us to let you in?
Dan(through window):Fine then, Fuck you!!
Jas:What did they say?
Dan:We don't want to let you in!!
Me and Charlotte:NO! we said "do you want us to let you in!!
(Dan comes into my room)
Dan:I love you two, i actually love you
Me and Charlotte:Aw, that's nice, thank you
Dan:I do, i love you both
Me and Charlotte:Good
(Pause)
Dan:oh, alright then fuck you!!
(Storms off)

(20 minutes later)
(Dan comes in again)
Dan:ah, it's my two favourites!I love you both loads
Jas:I'm sorry!
Me and Charlotte:It's ok
Dan:i'm a spaz aren't i?i'm such a dick
(jas drags him away)
Dan:I love those two- what are their names again??

NICE.
I love drunken people.

say hi charlotte; erm hi??

nicely done.

xXx

No comments: