Monday 5 January 2009

Who's the foxy lady in the gorgeously sexy purple dress??Oh wait- IT'S MEEEE!!!!!

Get in.
'The Dress'-that's it's official name now- looks incredible- and I'm not one for self-gratification, so that must mean it looks FAB.
I'm so excited for my birthday now- I'm not really the "OMGLet'sbuydressesandbagsandshoesandbegirlyandwearmakeupanddomyhair!!" kinda gal, so people are gonna be stunned when they see me!
i now that sounds a bit kind of big-headed of me, but i put it on and it just looks fantasmagical.
AND it's comfy.
AND i can dance in it- i put on Daft Punk's 'Human after all' album, just to test it, and me and Ma and Kage had a mini rave. It swishes when i move, which is so cool =]

=]

Now I've got to wait for my t-shirt to turn up...
HURRY UP T-SHIRT!!!

Peace Up, A-Town Down
xxx

No comments: