Thursday 22 January 2009

Are you kidding me, Montefiore?

(I knock on her door and go in)
Me:Hey!
(Montefiore looks confused)
Mon:Yes?
Me:It's me-Amy!
Mon:Who are you, sorry?
(I stare at her, stunned)
Me:Er, Amy George?
(Montefiore shakes her head and shrugs as if to suggest she has no idea who i am)
Me(Trying really REALLY hard not to laugh):Erm... i was in your seminar group for poetry last term, remember?
Mon:No, sorry. What is it you want?
Me(completely staggered):...Er...i got an email saying to come pick up my essay from here?
Mon:oh yes ,well, it depends on what course you do, but i should think you need to get that from the School Of English Office down the hall, most of the essays come back from there
Me(just looking at her for a second, dumbfounded):Uh-huh
Mon:Is that all
Me:...Yep...Thanks for your help
Mon:Not at all, goodbye!



She never fails to deliver.

xXx

No comments: