Friday 23 January 2009

I think it might be raining outside, but i'm not too sure...

i have NEVER been more wet in my life. EVER. my jacket got so soaked that the purple dye in it ran through onto my t-shirt and my skin!!i walked halfway into town and back for a house viewing, and didn't have enough money for the bus, and my umbrella was broken, so i had no other choice.

it was NOT fun.

i got splashed by cars and vans on 5 occasions- twice they swerved into a puddle to splash me and then honked. i swore so badly i even stunned myself

by the time i got home my trousers were wet through- i could squeeze water out of my pocket, my boots were ruined, my hair was a disgrace and my fave bugs bunny top is now purple in random areas; even my underwear was soaked!! seriously!!!there was not one part of me that was not wet. thank god i didn't run into anyone i know, that's fo shizzle.

but i'm ok now- i had the most incredible shower that lasted about half an hour, and i'm now all toasty and dry in my room, about to watch sex and the city. or maybe Peep Show on 4OD...hmmm.....

whatever i do i shall be having a cup of tea at the same time =]

xXx

No comments: