Friday 23 January 2009

1, 2, 3 , 4 Let me here ya scream if you want some more like I GOT A FIRST!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!
i got 70% in my poetry essay. 70% BABY!!!!!!that, my friend, is a first. A 1ST!!!!and i got 67% for my portfolio, which i am just SO CHUFFED about!!!
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]

On top of that my Narrative Theory Seminar leader just happens to be awesome, he's so good, i absolutely LOVED the seminar, it was fab. We have to watch films and stuff for this term- Toy Story, The Matrix, Clueless, Cruel Intentions- nicely done. and later on we have to read an extract from Stephen King's 'On Writing' which is brilliant, cos i already know it; It pays to be a King fan-girl somedays =]

heheheheh- I'M CLEVERRRRRR.

Ace.

tonight is a Mungo's MASSIVVVEEEEEE, which is ridiculously cool- i have no idea what i'm wearing yet though, but i'll figure it out =] multicoloured floaty dress with black Cardy and purple heels OR grey long top with black cardy, floaty skirt and black heels??

WEEEE SHHAAAALL SEEEEE

and tomorrow's gonna be just as rad- i'm going round greg's for some mucho playage of the new guitar hero- could it be more nicely done if it tried??

GET IN.

xXx

No comments: