Thursday 29 January 2009

Taxi Drivers with Short Term Memory Loss

what an epic day, my god!!

it started at 9 when i woke up...then fell back asleep again until 11 =]

after chatting with Charlotte for a good while i decided it was about time i got in contact with Grandpa Cruden again, and so i did, which was cool. we haven't seen each other for a while but needless to say it only took about 30 minutes before everything was back to normal- i sat there talking far too much while he sat there listening politely- nicely done =]

after that i sat with Charlotte and Connie chatting for ages, which was legit. we couldn't stop laughing about the night before, it was brilliant

i went to go see the house of the people i met the other day, at about 6:30 and I LOVED IT. the house was lovely ,the room was fab and the people are brilliant- it's a bit pricey, but it'll be worth it if i end up there. seriously, i loved it. i'm gonna see another house soon, which is a lot cheaper, but at the minute this seems to be the one i prefer. LOVES IT.

i came back home and decided it was time i did something about the state of my room- it had been too untidy for far too long. half-way through cleaning it i was joined by a rather jovial Jimmy, who had decided to start drinking again!!YAYAYAYAY!!!!!GO JIMMY!!!we finished of a big ol' cartony type thing of cider whilst i cleaned, and listened to music- Jim even serenaded me on my guitar- awwwwww

suddenly my dad did a web-chat on messenger- funniest thing ever. Jim met my dad, dad met Jim, and then dad said "are you going out tonight?"i shouted "no!" whilst Jim shouted "YES!" Dad then told us to have fun on our 'Boogie nights'- hands down it was the funniest thing i have heard in a long time

Jimmy did eventually persuade me to go out to town, but only after i'd gotten the tiniest bit tipsy, which isn't fair really. we (me, claire and jimmy) went with his mates Darren and Matt who he's knows off his course, and met up with loads of other people like Annie, Louise and Alice. Matt looked like my mate chris from back home, and (i'm sorry Darren!!) Darren looks EXACTLY like 'Sid' from Skins. i never watched 'Skins', but i know who that guy is. it later turned out that Darren, Annie and Louise all know my cousin Alice because they all come from Essex!!how cool is that??although i couldn't get the "It's a small world after all" song out of my head for ages afterwards

i had my first pint of Boddingtons tonight, and it did me over very easily, much to Claire's enjoyment. Jimmy then decided he wanted to go home, as did Claireus, but Darren persuaded me to stay and 'mingle', which i did for a bit. it was quite a laugh being surrounded by people you'd only met about an hour before

we went to another pub after 'The Cherry Tree', but i can't remember the name of it..i should probably mention at this point that i'm still a bit tipsy =] anyhoo, we got there, and after i'd had a southern comfort and lemonade (my new drink by the way) i decided to go home. i also accidentally spilt someone drink on them, which i felt so awful about, and they (Alex his name was) got kinda pissed off and kept demanding i buy him another drink, which i offered to do, but some of the girls told him he was being a dick and that i shouldn't have to so he said don't worry. i decided to go after this, although the others tried to convince me not to

this is where things got even more epic- i got tragically lost in the middle of Canters. i managed to convince myself and the others that i knew my way home, and that i could walk home easily, but had no bloody clue where i was going!!after about 20 minutes of walking i decided it would probably be sensible to call a taxi, so i did. he said he'd be 5 minutes, and when he hadn't turned up 15 minutes later i called him up again- he was in the wrong place. 10 minutes later, and one decidedly dodgy taxi drive home in which the driver asked me three times where he was taking me and then commented on how he'd like to holiday in Suffolk, i was home. =]

i'm gonna sleep maybe for a bit now- i am SO tired you have no idea

xXx

No comments: