Tuesday 20 January 2009

Charlotte...Why?

i don't even know how to begin explaining the epic-ness that was our impromptu house partaee last night. i feel like i should stagger it- put down the basic information, the summary if you will, and then go on to further explain these stages so as to gain some idea as to how i ended up sitting in Charlotte's room with a torch at 3am listening to her tell me how she "Can't close her eyes, because if she does she'll be sick".
Here are the stages, or 'Chapters' in last night's tale;

1)Operation Going To The Works begins...
2)Money issues, and unexpected gropage courtesy of a randomer called Daryl
3)I Lost my House key
4)Alex, Ted, Justin and Mark don't get in and we all go home where i get shouted at by Claire and Zoe
5)PARTY!PARTY!!PARTY!
6)Charlotte-geddon

OK, here goes;

1) As soon as we got back the girls started ranting about something going on at the 'Works' on Monday- i knew i had lectures Tuesday, so i said nowt about going. then Sunday night was absolute tosh, and Connie and Charlotte convinced me i deserved a night out so i said I'd go =]
Getting ready was major- there were like 15, 000 people in our house, and everyone was really drunk, which was funny- i was a bit slow on the drinkage to start with but i caught up =]
3 Taxi's, 1 finished bottle of Malibu and hasty removal of keys from key ring so they could fit in my purse later and we were there- AND IT WAS COLD...

2)Having been assured by everyone that the club was free before 10pm, and knowing that i didn't really want to spend much money i stuck with the £10 i had in my purse- we get to the door (eventually, after losing a leg and both arms to frostbite) and discover that it actually costs a £5 to get in- this means that i have £5 to last me until the end of the night. not happy.

By this point i should probably mention that none of us were particularly 'gone'. Alex was a bit more than us, only cos she hadn't drunk for ages. but none of us- ESPECIALLY Charlotte- were drunkard. Yet....

Enter Daryl, a bloke who took quite a shine to both me and Charlotte, or should i say one particular thing about me and Charlotte, which was demonstrated by his arms repeatedly going around our side and touching our boobs. Classy Daryl- Classy. The best bit was, about an hour later we saw him furiously making out with another girl- me and Charlotte were heart broken, as you can imagine, so we drunk more to ail our sorrows. particularly Charlotte. Charlotte drunk enough to ail the sorrows of the entire club. all three floors of it.

3)Yeah, this one sucks majorly. i took my keys off of my key ring cos i was only taking my purse and they wouldn't fit in, but i put them in with my phone, which i kept taking out cos i was texting people and my house key fell out in the club. i was so relieved that i had at least my room key, but Zoe started to help me look for it- she was ever so good but then this happened
Amy:I can't believe i lost my key, i'm such a tard features oh my god, my parents are going to kill me
Zoe:Ok, it's alright, let's go check in the girl's loo
Amy:Do you think it'll be in there?
Zoe:it's worth a try- don't worry i'll help you
(we walk to the loo, and then suddenly Zoe sees Sam)
Zoe:SAM!!(she starts having a conversation with him)
Amy:Er, Zo?my key?
Zoe:Yeah- off you go, i'll catch up

NICE.
Needless to say i didn't find my key- but i did get an offer from Alex to sleep on his kitchen table, so swings and roundabouts really.

4)I had been texting back and forth with the lads cos they were all coming down- but they decided REALLY late to come, and ended up not being allowed in the club, which was SERIOUSLY packed by this point. By 12 i had run out of money, Zoe and Laura were pissed off at how packed it was, Charlotte was GONE and Connie was exhausted from chasing Charlotte around, so me, Claire, Zoe, Laura, Connie, Charlotte, Alex and Rachel all came home. In the Taxi, and when we got home, i got an earful from Claire and Zoe as they went all "Ho's before Bro's" on my arse;
Zoe:Let's party!
Claire:YEAH!!!
Amy:ok, but i'm going to Alex's
Claire and Zoe:NO!!!YOU CAN'T!!
Amy:Why not?!
Zoe:You see him ALL THE TIME
Claire:yeah, what about us?YOU'RE NOT GOING!
Amy:well, how about i go for a bit and then come back?
Claire:YEAH!!GO AND THEN BRING THEM BACK!!

5)So i did =] and this eventually turned into a mini house party

6)And then Charlotte got home.
She was FINE form last night. by the time she got home she was far gone she tripped over whilst standing still and trying to open her door- it was FAB. i'm not entirely sure if i should skip some of the events of last night, to save the very, very little amount of dignity she had left by the end, but that was pretty much gone too when she started to throw up in a bucket in her room. I won't go into all the details, but here is basically what happened;
-Charlotte kept running into my room where i was sitting with Ted, Justin, Mark and Alex and randomly screaming "AMY- I HEART YOU!!!!!" and then throwing herself on me and pushing me back onto my bed before rolling around whilst i desperately tried to cover up her arse with my jacket, to no avail. This happened about 5 times over in about an hour, sometimes she would chuck the word "FUCKIN'" in for good measure, but mostly it was clean- believe me it was the only things that was.
-Charlotte and Ted got on well, but only in a friendly way, not as i had expected- believe me, Cilla Black i am not- but they were mates, which was good enough. it meant a lot that my housemates and my mates get on, and everyone got on with everyeone which was fab. i think more than anything everyone, especially Charlotte, understood how important it was that my mates and housemates got on and i really appreciated the effort from both side of the party. Cheers everyone
-But then, Charlotte began to accuse Alex of being Gay because he was wearing a pink shirt. Seriously. Alex-who has a girlfriend- suddenly became a gay man in Charlotte's eyes and she would hear nothing else- she also kept grabbing hold of his face and shaking saying various things like "i'll like you if you're nice to Amy- don't be a bastard, OK?" over and over again. her and the german girl Anna then surmised that Alex was the new 'Richard', because both he and Richard have red hair, and, as Charlotte had now decided, they were both gay- i was mortified.
-The lads left and so did everyone else eventually. i then sat with Charlotte til 3 in the morning making sure she wasn't sick everywhere, clearing up after her and generally taking care of her. i had to sit in her room as she complained that if she closed her eyes she would be sick, even though as she was saying it her eyes were in fact closed and, for the first time in a long time, she wasn't throwing up. soon enough she mumbled herself off to sleep and i went to bed- finally.

I slept, very deeply, for 4 hours and then went to both my Romanticism and Narrative Theory Lectures.

I am now VERY tired and going to sleep, because i'm going out again tonight- nice.

"this is how we do it"

xXx

No comments: