Wednesday 3 December 2008

yeah, tonight wasn't so much with the "Beasting", more so with the "boring"

It started well- we all had a laugh, i saw people i knew and liked, and stuff. But then nothing happened. I was quite polite about it, that was until I'd finished what must have been Malibu and coke numero cinco and decided to vocalise my feelings;

Me(To Vicky):This is shite
Vicky(struggling to hear over the music):What?
Me:THIS IS SHIIITE!I'M SO BOOOORED!!!!I WANT TO GO HOOOOME!!
Vicky:Amy...it's 11pm...we've been here 45 minutes...how can you be bored already?
Me:This is why- i predict the next song will be either by Kings Of Leon, Arctic Monkeys or The Clash...
'Sex is on fire' by Kings Of Leon starts up.
Me:THAT-that right there is why i'm bored; THEY PLAY THE SAME BLOODY SONGS EVERY WEEK!
Charlotte (coming back from the bar, as tipsy as i am):Oh my god if i hear this song one more time i'm going to scream!!
Me:SEE??!!and it's always the same poser people, standing by the bar with their fringe casually flopping over one eye, and blank expressions on their faces; You try to make conversation with them and they look at you as if you told them you were wearing shoes made of sick. therefore, I repeat;I WANT TO GO HOOOME!!!!

And, to add insult to injury Jamie is leaving.
I saw him today in what must've been the first time in like a week, and he told me he is leaving to go to third world countries to teach english. which is all well and good...but i'll miss him =[
he didn't half make me laugh.
Why do all the good people have to go?

so yeah;
-Tonight was rubbbish
-I spent too much money, and didn't get drunk
-The music must've been on repeat from last week cos i went on to correctly predict 7 other songs
-Jamie is leaving
-I sobered up pretty much as soon as we left, so i was freezing all the way home.


And now i have three essays due in for two weeks time.

Casa De George is not a happy household at the mo...


mucho lovo xxxxxxx

No comments: