Wednesday 10 December 2008

I really think I'm ill now.

=[

eating is most definitely off of the agenda, as i found out halfway through my dinner, which is a lovely thought, really, isn't it?

i actually can't remember the last time i was sick properly. you know, not due to drinking but because i was ill, and i'd forgotten how much it sucks. i'm in the house all by myself as well, so i don't even have anyone to give me some loving sympathy =[

oh my god, i'm so hot. and my throat has been replaced with some kind of painful evil thing that doesn't want me to be able to drink at all . i'm so tired =[

i had a little cry after i was sick, and then called my dad. what i really needed was a hug but there was no one around, so calling home was the next best thing. i really hope someone comes back soon, or someone comes round or something cos i hate being by myself.

=[

sorry for moaning again =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: