Wednesday 17 December 2008

Converchats

I just had this conversation with Charlotte about the pictures i had just put up on facebook, including a particularly bad one of her holding a knife;

Charlotte:I hate you
Me:You Love it
Charlotte:Just you wait
Me:oh aye, is that a challenge mrs?
Charlotte:tomorrow night...
Me:what our party?
Charlotte(nodding menacingly):that's right...
Me:I'm not going to be drinking much at all, and there will be no acrobatics and no pictures- Charlotte, bearing in mind the amount of alcohol you're planning on drinking you won't even be able to hold a bloody camera, let alone take pictures of me on it!!So SUCKS TO BE YOU!!
Charlotte:Well.... i'm gonna go eat some ladyfingers with jam
Me:Oh, well, well done. go for it.
(Charlotte comes back in with jam and ladyfingers)
Me:OH!so in my room, is that how it is??!!That's disgusting
Charlotte:It's not, it's my nan's recipe!
Me:what ladyfingers and jam??!!i think someone may have put the two together before her
Charlotte:NO!the jam.
Me:oh
Charlotte: i shouldn't be eating this on your bed, really
Me:it's ok, there's pen all over it
Charlotte:but it'll come out all red on your white sheets
Me:What, the pen?
Charlotte:No, the Jam
Me:Oh, don't worry, they're gonna be washed at the weekend when i go home
(Charlotte pulls a face)
Me:it's ok, i'll just tell my parents charlotte was eating Ladyfingers in my bed...hang on that sounds dodgy...


mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: