Friday 5 December 2008

je suis tres fatigue parce que de 'Sex And The City'

grr.
that's what you get when you're hardcore and stay up til 2:30am watching sex and the city i spose.
I've gotta go to town today though, but i really don't want to, I'm so exhausted!!!I was sposed to get up at 10:30, and i even set my alarm like a good girl, but then i hit the snooze button twice, and when it went off again i just turned my clock off...so not that good of a girl in the end =]

Last night was actually pretty legend, I didn’t have anything planned originally, but later in the day I was talking to Alex from my lecture and I found out he didn’t have anything planned either, so I asked him over to watch DVDs and stoof, which twas a laff. We watched this BBC show called “Look around you”, which I had never heard of before, miraculous really considering the people involved in it, and it was one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen

“What do we really know about birds?”

I couldn't stop laughing at these cats fighting in one part of it either, so i must have come across as a little bit mental...

He seems really cool, we have quite a lot in common, so we get on pretty well. when we were chatting and i found out that he's been to New Zealand, and seen a tiger in India, which are two of the things i would like to do most in my life EVER, so i'm insanely jealous. But, he has never seen Jaws,so I really don't know why i'm friends with him =] But yeah, he’s a bit of a legend, so I had a really cool and chillaxed evening

so i can't understand why i'm so tired!!How is it that a good night in can sometimes leave you more tired than a great night out???
i slept for like 10 hours straight!!HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!!!???

ah well, swings and roundabouts i spose.

right i better get up now, i'm still in bed =], if i ever want to make it into town.

Going out tonight to Mungos with the girlies- Connie's sister Gemma is coming down, so it should be a really big laugh, and hopefully better than Tuesday!

OOH-exciting news; My black dress that i brought with me from home didn't fit at the beginning of term, well at least not very well- It fits perfectly now, it's even a little loose if anything!!
AND IT LOOKS AMAZING.
so tomorrow night at the Snow Ball not only am i going to look gorgeous, but i will also be the most modest person there, apparently =]

mucho lovo xxxx

No comments: