Tuesday 16 December 2008

Early to bed, Early to rise

except i don't think whoever wrote that meant if you go to bed early in the morning you will wake up a few hours later, early in the morning and not be able to go back to sleep =]

me and Charlotte has ever such a laugh though, with our 'Epic' all nighter which lasted until 1:30am, when we both thought we were going to die we were so tired =] HARDCORE!!

here is some of the epic-ness;


Charlotte, 'Hard at work';




I wasn't really proclaiming my love for Red Bull at 4:30 though, believe me. and it gives you the most Hardcore headache ever;




I was feeling a tad low by the time it had gotten to 11pm and there appeared to be no end in sight;



I thought it would be funny to creep up on Charlotte and take a photo of her making a sandwich- after i took this photo i didn't do it again. this was the last picture i took with my camera that night...and the last time i was seen alive...;




However I had consumed 4 Red Bulls by the time we decided to sleep, and even though I was so tired I couldn’t hear properly my brain had other plans and went into overdrive, so I didn’t get to sleep until about 4:30 am, only to be woken up by my ma at 7:30 this morning, which sounded a lot like this;

(the ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Theme Tune blasts from my phone and makes me jump so hard I half fall out of bed but manage to claw my way back in)
Me: HUH???!!!Who??
(I pick up)
Me: Hjhuhashkhduh (translation: “Hello?”)
Mum: Hello darling!!!
Me: hjhjhsdhs mum (translation: “Hi mum”)
Mum: I couldn’t remember if I was supposed to wake you up today-
Me: No, ma...No you weren’t...It’s my reading week
Mum: Oh, sorry! (laughs)
Me: (Moans)
Mum: Well I didn’t know, no one told me!!
(I distinctly remember telling her yesterday not to phone because I didn’t need to get up)
Me: (chuckles weakly) heh heh...urgh
Mum: Should I let you get back to sleep then?
Me: Yes please mum
Mum: Ok darling, talk later
Me: uh-huh, Ok
Mum: I Love you bye!
Me: uh-huh, ok then (hangs up)

She then proceeded to phone again at 8:10am to sing “sleeps to Santa” down the phone to me.

But I have to let her off because today is her birthday!!!
YAY!!Happy birthday Mumsy!!!

Yeah, so I didn’t get back to sleep after that, so I reckon some mid-afternoon nappage is in order =]

GET IN.
so yeah, a lesson was learnt by moi; don't drink Red Bull anymore.so at least some good came out of last night...
oh yeah, an finishing the essay- that was cool =]
mucho lovo
xxx




No comments: