Wednesday 10 December 2008

AMY GEORGE IS OMEGA GREY

I have made the greatest discovery in the history of the last 25 minutes;

http://wordsmith.org/anagram/

You type in whatever phrase or name you want, or whatever, and it gives you all of the anagrams that you can make using the words you provided!!

i have had quite a lot of fun with mine, these are some of my favourites;
Amy George
-Omega Grey
-Age me orgy
-Gayer me go

Personally, i think 'Omega Grey' is seriously cool, and the next pet i have is going to be called 'Omega Grey'. If it ever gets lost people would be able to work out who it belonged to from the name- it'd be like a mini puzzle =]


Amy Victoria George (Full Name)
-A cigaret movie orgy
-A cagy groovier time
-A ragtime voice orgy
-a ace giver grimy too (oh my god i laughed)
-a image victory ogre
-a ace time giver orgy
-a erotica over my gig


I don't know why so many of mine were dirty, but they were which made me laugh quite alot =]

here are my housemates best ones;
Charlotte Cliffe is Facelift Chortle
Claire Fearn is Crane Flier
Jasmine Davey is Deejay Mavins
Zoe Smithson is Moshes Zit On

I'm feeling quite a bit better now by the by; my temperature has gone down now, and my head doesn't hurt anymore =]

okay, back to work...that is, i need to start doing work now =]


mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: