Wednesday 10 December 2008

Not my finest hour, but tomorrow it shall be Monty's last

meh.

so yeah, i wrote 363 words in the end for my creative writing essay. only 1, 136 left!oh huzzah.but i don't get any medal for the amount of workage i did today. i would, however, win the medal for being the most randomly and violently sick, if there were such a thing- nice =]

my throat is CANING, proper, proper bad, but i am just hoping it's a cough and nowt worse, cos i can't be dealing with that, with all the work i've got to do . but i'm not freaking out about my work yet, actually, cos i know i'm gonna do it, it's just a case of getting to it, and getting to it i shall.

i am freaking out, however, because i can't find my diary anywhere. This is, potentially, terrifying, because i carry it with me pretty much everywhere , and it has stuff in their that i would rather people didn't know. nothing bad, just stuff i think mostly and er...well...it's just bad times if someone reads it. anyone, actually. so yeah...ARGH!!i really hope i haven't left in a lecture room, or on the bus or something stupid, but i went to go write in it this morning and it has gone. oh my god i really hope i find it!!!!!

so yeah, i'm stopping work now, i have a headache again, plus it's early to bed tonight, cos i've got my last seminar with Montefiore tomorrow and i wan't to be awake enough so that i can get there and fall asleep again =]
and laugh. a lot.

oh monty, you old dog. you won't be missed at all =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: