Saturday 20 December 2008

LONG blog

You have no idea just how happy i am right now.

But let's go back a day, because lots has happened since yesterday =]

Charlotte's party was INCREDIBLE. it was soo much fun, especially when Emma, James, Mark, Justin,Alex S, Kyle and Darren turned up- i really didn't think they would but they all showed up and it was SO MUCH FUN, i was smiling pretty much all the time, having such a laugh. i love those guys, i'm gonna miss them.

Woke up after Charlotte party, very, very unwell- i mean beyond hungover, and i'll elaborate in a mo- and has to run to the toilet to be sick (which is nice). I felt 100 times worse after this, and actually though i was proper mucked up- i was covered in bruises, and had a headache that could've destroyed the world, and a HUGE bump on the front of my head, which i couldn't remember being there before

it was after i'd been sick a second time that i realised that i could only remember up to a certain point in the night, and then after a certain point- and that literally there was about an hour and a half missing from the night. i was ridiculously dizzy, and could barely stand, and after having been sick for the third time and knowing full well that i hadn't drunk that much to warrant being this ill i decided to go back to bed before starting my essay.

About an hour later Jimmy told me what had happened last night, and why i was in such a bad way that day- Anna, a very tall and solid german girl had banged into me in the kitchen, pushing me and i fell into the fridge, banging my head so hard that i was knocked unconscious for about a minute. Jimmy said i was out cold, and that he had to pick me up and sit me down, holding me up. when i came to i was completely out of it, and chatting shit. but i cannot remember this at all, which is bit scary, and i did feel incredibly dizzy and sick all of yesterday, but i'm ok now, just a bit headachey =]

I spent the entire day practically with Jimmy yesterday- the girls said their, tearful, farewells at about 2 ish, so it was just him and me and we went to the library to take back books, and i handed in my history essay, then Jimmy paid for some dinner and we went back to mine to finish watching 'I Am Legend'. it was such a fab day, and i know i'm gonna miss him tons =[

back to the future now though =]


However, YESTERDAY I CAME HOME.

FINALLY!!!!!!

i'm back home in Beccles!!!!!!!!

The minute i stepped in the house it felt as if nothing had changed- millie was all over me, charlie came and gave me the BIGGEST fuss ever, which was so lovely. Fozz and Kage were still up (we got back at about 12am) and even though they both said they were going to bed we all stayed up until 2, with them making me laugh harder than i have done in the past 12 weeks, and generally just reminding me of how much i love them. although they didn't do that literally, like they didnt sit there going "remember you love us", they just did it by being there =]

Mum and Dad have been truly amazing- mum has been feeding me loads (get in) and dad had been providing much old man antics that make me smile.

sleeping in my own bed last night was weird, and at first i didnt like it, but as soon as my head hit the pillow i was fast asleep, and it was FANTASTICALLY FAB to wake up this morning, roll over and see kage on the other side of the room, hearing a "Yo, G"- it was as if i had never left. and it was perfect.

me and kage stayed up til 4 just talking, which was amazing, literally, just talking non-stop. it was ace. i really don't know if im gonna be able to leave these guys again- we'll have to see how welcoming kent looks at the end of the holiday. at the minute it's about 60:40; 40% of me want to go back to kent, 60% wants to stay. but we'll see. i can always get a transfer to UEA, i've got more than enough points if i wanted to, but that's for later debate.

everyone i've come across has been so happy to see me, which makes me say yay. Vic and eli are now here, and john was here earlier, and me and vic have already started laughing at crap again- everything's back to normal now and i'm loving it.

i'm gonna go hang on with my lads and lasses now- i love how happy that sentence makes me

mucho lovo
xxxx

No comments: