Wednesday 3 December 2008

The Blog where Amy swears properly for the first time

how is it that it is only Wednesday, yet i have had one of the shittiest weeks since I've been at university?

So far I've had a bloke try to drag me out of the venue because i wouldn't dance with him, i was nearly hit by a car and i haven't got a fucking clue what I'm supposed to do for my romanticism essay, or my cinema and society essay.

And then today i found out that the people i thought i was living with next year thought i was living with someone else and have viewed houses with not enough rooms and have found one they like. and no one else i know has any room in their house. So i have no house prospects for next year.

I'm quite small though, so hopefully people will take pity on the tiny university tramp and give me food or maybe even a really cool a dog to sit with.


i just don't get why everything has to be so bloody hard.

great, now i feel bad for swearing

No comments: