Thursday 18 December 2008

It's all go at Marley Court

GOING HOME TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brilliant.

The olds are coming to get me between 8 and 9 pm, and then it's a 3-4 hour journey back to the east coast!!!!!!!!


YYEEEEAAAHHH BOOOOOIIIII!!!

i cannae wait.

I'm so excited to see Look East again, so me and steffan can obsess over Jules the weather girl who never wears clothes that fit her properly-COME ON JULIE!SORT IT OUT!!

brilliant.

That's my new word now, by the way. i've had quite a few 'words' in my time, and i reckon it's one of my favourites so far...i never have more than three words on the go though- at the minute they're proper, brilliant and hardcore.

i have to admit, i stole it from the most immense show, called the Inbetweeners, where they'd basically say it after everything.
"brilliant".

i love it.


Tonight is Charlotte's party, so i'm all dressed up and, i have to admit, looking DAYM FINE, so i'm excited. i'm going to try to not blog tonight though, my drunkeness has done enough damage over the past few weeks.

tonight is probably the last opportunity i'm going to have to get IMMENSELY drunk for about a month now, seeing as Pandy don't really approve, so i'm going to make sure i make the most of it =]

that's all for today, nowt's happened cos i've been working like a little blighter =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: