Tuesday 9 December 2008

Semi-Live Blog; Napping at the age of 18yrs10months; Coolness; Robert Carlyle

Poetry Lecture

2:22pm
Okay, 20 minutes in, and I'm already ready to find out whether spontaneous combustion is an option out. oh my god, oh my god. I actually cannot remember anything she's just said, she's like the back round music to the land where time stands still. I am steadily growing more and more tired, so thank god her voice is so croaky and occasionally shrill. She keeps making me jump and it wakes me up.

2:29pm
This is crap to a level i didn't believe existed.

2:30pm
everytime she goes to read something she takes her glasses off, even though she blatantly needs them, they're as thick as her arm...
At least she appears to have brushed her hair today.

2:31pm
She's talking about syrup now- good times.

Cinema and Society

3:05pm
All you need to know about the rest of the poetry lecture is that me and Alex spent it designing futuristic ice-creams and discussing whether or not the forbidden love between wasps and robot-Jews will ever have a chance in this world =]

-------------------------------
so yeah, that's my day

i know have a splitting headache, despite the fact i have a glass of banana milkshake in my hand, and I'm probably going to have a nap before i do some work, cos I'm hardcore like that =]

NAP TIME!!!!!!!!!

i do love naps. i wonder why they're called 'naps'?
i wish i could do that micro sleep thing, that would be so cool. I'd just tell everyone that i could do it, it'd be like;
Randomer:Hey, did you see the news this morning?
Me:SSHHH!! i am trying to micro sleep
Randomer:wow, what's that?
Me:...

Actually, what does micro sleep mean?i know it sounds cool, but just because something sounds cool doesn't mean it is. My dad used to have a irish friend who was called Bob McCool (true story), but he wasn't very cool- he had a handlebar moustache.

On the way home from cinema and society i saw a bloke who looked EXACTLY like Robert Carlyle, to a point where i almost ran over to him going "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ROBERT CARLYLE!!!!!!!!" but it wasn't him, so thank god i didn't, but now i really really really REALLY wanna see The Full Monty, but i haven't got it on DVD =[ i don't know why either, cos it's one of my favourite films of all time, ever. hmmm....

mucho lovo
xxxxx

No comments: