Monday 15 December 2008

THE 100TH POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wow!!!!!!!!!

100!!

that's a big ol' number my friend.

And the funny thing is that all of the stuff i was thinking about writing on here really has none of the grandeur that comes with the 100th blog- i didn't realise until i saw the last one was my 99th. god how awful would it be if i post this and it turns out its only my 73rd or something?

well, ok, awful might be a tad dramatic but bad times all the same.

so yeah i've stayed up too late again, watching sex and the city. i swear i could just write "i stayed up late watching..." and then leave it at that and people would know what i was saying. it'd save me breath lol

but it's ok- no lectures or gubbins all week, just ALOT of work. so far i've only done;

  • Creative writing essay
  • 1300(ish)words of my romanticism essay
  • 3 of the 9 grammar online tests

so i've fallen behind schedule, but it'll be ok.

ITS ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD MY BLOG BRETHREN.

my family got their Christmas tree today- it's the first time EVER that i have missed the purchasing of a tree and the placing of it in our room, so i had a bit of a cry down the phone to my Pandy. i feel i should explain 'Pandy'- my mum and dad's names are Patricia and Andrew, or Pat and Andy, and so i call them 'Pandy', like Brangelina, or whatever. it's just easier =] i don't think i ever call them mum and dad really. they have more nicknames then my mates. My mum's are Mumsy, crazy cat lady, crazy lady and my dad's are Michael Caine, Old Man, Gay Old Man, Superblastoman and collectively they are Old People, The Olds or Pandy.

ok, to celebrate my 100th Blog i am going to list 100 things in my room right now- i know this is lame but it's 2 in the morning and impromptu, so enjoy;

  1. A garden Gnome
  2. sellotape
  3. my phone
  4. my ugg slippers
  5. headphones
  6. ministry of sound alarm clock(too cool for school)
  7. robot mug
  8. red sunglasses that kind of look like Ray Ban but didn't cost me £120 =]
  9. laundry
  10. a framed picture of WHAM!
  11. a tiara
  12. a bible
  13. a photo album
  14. a where's wally?hat
  15. some large, fake butterfly wings
  16. a picture of my house
  17. a doctor who flannel
  18. my t-shirt from the graffiti party
  19. my coat
  20. a knitted yellow scarf an old lady on my Dad's posty round made for me
  21. stamps
  22. a model of the millennium falcon that when you move the 'wheels' the back lights up
  23. Mind the Gap plate from London
  24. letters from my family
  25. my 'Paper Pet's corner'
  26. an (empty) slush puppie cup
  27. my keys
  28. Richard Hammond's autobiography (swoon, i love him)
  29. frog earrings which i bought cos they made me laugh
  30. My Muse tickets, framed
  31. A prom dress
  32. a leavers ball dress
  33. a dress i wore for my 16th birthday party, and this years snow ball
  34. Shaun the sheep pyjamas
  35. robot pyjamas (my FAVE)
  36. A stuffed purple dog toy called 'Purple Dog'
  37. A stuffed Orange Teddy called 'Orange Ted' (who's older than me by the way)
  38. A stuffed fat cat called 'Charlie cat'
  39. A stuffed Black cat toy called 'Millie cat'
  40. A stuffed Tigress toy called 'Safi' after a tiger on 'Big Cat diary' i saw when i was 12 years old
  41. a transformers poster
  42. a jaws poster
  43. a back to the future poster
  44. another transformers poster
  45. another transformers poster (I LOVE IT)
  46. a muse poster
  47. a christmas hat
  48. christmas cards
  49. super glue
  50. my camera- Samsung NV4 Multimedia centre it is BEAUTIFUL
  51. my fave green cardy
  52. a green towel
  53. a yellow towel
  54. muddy shoes
  55. sex and the city boxset
  56. doctor who series 1 boxset
  57. doctor who series 2 boxset
  58. shower box
  59. my diary
  60. a stephen king novel
  61. a stephen king novel
  62. a stephen king novel
  63. a stephen king novel
  64. a stephen king novel
  65. a stephen king novel
  66. a stephen king novel
  67. a stephen king novel
  68. a stephen king novel
  69. a stephen king novel
  70. a stephen king novel
  71. a stephen king novel
  72. a stephen king novel
  73. a stephen king novel
  74. a guitar
  75. a spinny office chair
  76. a cat cushion
  77. a pink cushion
  78. spaced boxset
  79. life on mars series 1 boxset
  80. life on mars series 2 boxset
  81. we are scientists ticket
  82. a billy the blood drop sticky thing
  83. calendar
  84. a cat's protection league kitten calendar
  85. fratellis poster
  86. a spatula i've drawn on
  87. a ticket to see ed byrne
  88. scissors
  89. a card i made for richard's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!)
  90. an edward monkton notebook
  91. make up bag
  92. hairdryer
  93. hairbrush
  94. deodorant
  95. talcum powder
  96. lysine balm
  97. Aussie heat protection spray
  98. cd's
  99. a doctor who bin that makes a dalek and tardis noise
  100. pictures of my friends and family on the wall next to my bed

and there you have it.

if you got through that then you truly are a real american hero

=]

time to stop blogging now methinks- maybe another episode of sex and the city and then bed...

hey, i said maybe =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: