Sunday 7 December 2008

All Hail Amy, Queen of Ijits.

i'm such a tard features its unbelievable.
before i started Web CT i thought

"i'll do my washing, get it all hung up in the airing cupboard and on my radiator, and then by the time i finish Web CT it'll be dry and i can put it away in a dazzling cloud of efficiency!Huzzah for me!"

yeah, it didn't quite work out that way.
you see my washing has been on my radiator since about half 2...

and i forgot to put it on.

i only realised cos my room's so cold my hand have started to go slightly numb, so i thought "oh that's odd, i'll put my radiator on" and turned round to see all of my wet washing still on there, still wet.

i'm such an idiot.
web ct is...well, my marks are pretty good, but i'm only on Unit 4, and i'd already done Unit 1, so i haven't really got anywhere fast =]

blame richard and charlotte, they were distracting me, look;
















So really, it's not my fault is it??
...
I better go turn my radiator on =]
mucho lovo
xxxxx

No comments: