Tuesday 9 December 2008

why is it that we want what we can't have?

Ok, so not only has my headache not gone away yet, but i now have the guilt that comes with having eaten half a tub of Ben and Jerry's all by yourself.

urgh, i'm gonna get fat.

urgh.

i have to admit, as much as i hate to, i'm feeling a little sorry for myself which is stupid because things in my life are actually going fantastically; i have a fab family counting down the days until i'm home; i have two AMAZING cats too, who i am SO excited to see again, i miss them so much; i have great old friends back home and brilliant new friends here; i have the comfort of knowing i'll have a job when i go home this Christmas (go somerfield woop woop); and i have the opportunity to be in a full time education, learning about stuff i love so that i can have a job i know i'm going to love.

I have all of that, and so much more. so why am i feeling sorry for myself?

Because there's one thing i can't have.

and he is driving me crazy...


mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: