Tuesday 2 December 2008

Semi-Live Blog!!

Ok, so i'm gonna try something new here; i made a bunch of notes on what was going on during my 'Cinema and Society 1930-1960' lecture, because it was so very, very interesting(!) and i thought i'd type them up on here, so it's kind of like you were there in the lecture with me...ish!

Ok so all of what you're gonna read now was written during my lecture, and i'm now typing it up

3:10pm
I'm sitting in Cinema and Society lecture at the mo, BORED. We were supposed to have the cool, young bloke who does shows American films today, but instead we have the boring old man who shows British films.
I keep getting distracted today by stuff that doesn't even matter. I was talking to Alex from my lecture and his friend when-
ha i just had to hit a girl in the head with the register cos she was asleep. It was paper though so it didn't hurt her-
anyway, yeah i was saying to Alex and his friend that when i was outside the essentials shop today i phoned my dad and i just started looking at the people walking past, and just started thinking about stuff, and suddenly i just heard "AMY!AMY!" and it was my dad- i just kinda forgot i'd phoned him =]
Oh my god...I just realised how much i didn't shut up when i was talking to them.Oh my god!I don't even know that girl's name!!All i know is that she knows Johnny and Alex!!
I feel so horrible. And loud...eww!i've become one of those incessant bantering girls!!I've become everything i've ever hated!!!!!!!
Oh hang on...yep, the boring man just said something important.Time to start listening again.
3:17pm
He just said "British cinema had three main genres; War films" and then he listed some points about war films and then just changed the subject!!WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER GENRES???!!!
3:21pm
Oh wait...he's saying them now.
3:23pm
Wow, this guy wont shut up about how much he hates Norman Wisdom. But apparently Wisdom is a hero in Romania...
Swings and roundabouts I Spose for old Norm...
3:27pm
David just got back. he had to go home quick, but god knows how he got home and back in 20 minutes- he lives next door to me, it would take me that long to shuffle to Grimond from mine anyway.
Maybe he flew...
That would be cool.
3:29pm
I think Professor I-Love-Myself-Even=Though-I'm-Boring has a crush on Alfred Hitchcock.
3:30pm
David just drew a cock next to the 'cock' of Alfred Hitchcock. My notepad has been sullied =[
3:35pm
The pen Sarah Lent me has fluid in the lid and a monkey floating in it!!not a real one mind, a plastic one. Suddenly this lecture doesn't seem like such a chore.
3:36pm
Note to self- Don't shake the floating monkey pen. The fluid does not stay in very well, and doesn't smell nice at all.
Oh wait, he's saying something important again.
3:52pm
My fringe is really annoying me. I'd put my head Band in that Zoe bought me, but with my white jumper and green cardy i actually look a little like Alice in wonderland, except my hair is brown =]
Plus if i wear it for a really long time it hurts my head =[
4:01pm
HA!he just described 'Room at The Top' as a "kitchen sink drama meets new wave"
I love it
4:05pm
David's annoyed- he inadvertently complimented me, by asking "Who was singing Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 the other day?it was either singing really well or someone had a cover version that i really really want"
=]
It was me singing =]
SUCKS TO BE YOU DAVID!!!!!!
4:06pm
The guy in the film is quite...suave =] he looks a little like daniel Craig...oh huzzah!
oh no!!
I got coke on my shirt- the bottle exploded when i opened it. Grr. and I like this white jumper...
4:07pm
The boring man just turned off the lights so i can't see what i'm writing. gonna stop now.
4:08pm
the film guy has really bad hair- he's not fit.

there you go

our creative writing lecture was AMAZING today- just had to say it=]

mucho lovo xxxxxx

No comments: