Wednesday 10 December 2008

Just my Luck

I really don't think i could feel more ill if i tried this morning. My headache is steadily creeping in again, my back hurts, i have a really high temperature, my throats feels like somebody has set fire to it and i'm exhausted- even though i slept straight for over 10 hours it still took me 2 to actually get out of bed. moany moan whiney whine.

but i have to cast that all aside, for today is a working day =] and so is tomorrow.and friday.and saturday.and sunday.....you get the picture.

So yeah. by tonight i, hopefully, will have finished Web CT, and written half of an essay, either my romantic one or the poetry one.

all i have to do now is concentrate on not dying and not sleeping. which means i should probably stop lying on my bed, seeing as even as i'm writing this i can feel my eyelids getting heavier...maybe if i put a film on or some music.

mucho lovo
xxxxx

No comments: