Wednesday 31 December 2008

Life is a dancefloor- grab it by it's disco balls =]

what a fantastic day!!!!!!!! if next year is a groovy as today then i'm in for a funk-tastic year

sorry about the inane amount of disco-like connotations being made; i'm listening to Calvin Harris. They kind of go hand in hand. like when you listen to Barry White and suddenly everything you say sounds sleazy.

so yeah- guess where i am???in fozz's room, ON THE INTERNET. that's right- amy george is wireless =]
watch out world- there's going to be a immense amount of wireless bloggage commencing...until i get back to my 'wireless enabled' room at uni, which isn't wireless enabled. Thanks Parkwood(!).

I'm really chuffed with myself- i set up the home hub all by myself!!AND IT WORKED!!!!this won't seem so marvellous if you haven't known me for over a year- you won't have experienced my computer illiteracy in it's full flow, and won't realise just how amazing it is that i touched something to do with computers and it didnt explode- as it is the laptop i'm using right now is my third, because the first one i got broke down when i got home from Pc World, and the second broke after my third day at uni. they just hate me. computers hate me.

BUT NOT TODAY!!!!!!!!=]

me and kage had such a laugh this morning too, just lying about talking about crap. tis mighty fiiine. then me and dad sat and watched a cracking war film, which is set in the same place as some of the episodes of 'Band Of Brothers' - quite posibly the greatest thing television has ever produced, along with Spaced and ER- and then i set up the home hub

now me and fozz are having a pre- new year disco in his room, which involves Calvin Harris, Gym Class Heroes, Friendly Fires and the Prodigy being played very VERY loud, whilst playing FIFA and battlefront, and dancing at the same time =] NICE.

I was watching 'Spaced', no episodes in particular, just whatever took my fancy, and some of the extras, and i just realised how in about 10 or 15 years time there could be some 18 year old girl or boy, sitting in their room chilling out watching a show i had written/co-written and thinking "This is proper legit, maybe i could do something like this". I know that might sound a bit overtly confident but i know it'll happen- what's the point of thinking otherwise? If i want to be a successful Writer/actress i can't think for a second that it won't happen, cos then it won't. i've thought it out, i know the risks- it only made me want it more =]

anyhoo, i got distracted by my own shameless self-promotion =]

today has been fab. i don't really have any new years resolutions, just happy memories from 2008. that's all i need =]

Happy New Years Eve =]

and for the last time in 2008;

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: