Sunday 7 December 2008

ok...so...what happened last night??

my evening goes like this;
  • I decided, for many reasons i won't discuss, to get VERY DRUNK last night
  • after half a bottle of archers i had achieved this
  • we got to the venue
  • it was crap
  • i had more to drink
  • i had a go at people for no reason whatsoever
  • i saw Alex
  • i saw Owen
  • everything else is a bit of a blur

i cannot remember the last time i was this hungover...i think that was after that game of 'Ring of fire', when i drunk that bottle of vodka, then rum, then downed the glass in the middle, then did cartwheels outside our house, then passed out in our kitchen, then threw up for about an hour, then passed out again, then got put to bed. But that was a two-day hangover, and i was adamant the entire time that i hadn't drunk that much. even if i did wake up with "Jesus Loves You" written on my back.

but i know i did last night because i set out to.

This is Charlotte, she is going to write something now because i fear i may be sick and explode from my headache. which would be bad.

CHARLOTTE;

I wanted a go =]

My evening, what I can remember of it, goes thus:

  • I was getting ready in my dress =D
  • I downed a bottle of Mickey Finns...classy
  • we got there...it was shit
  • we got drunk...still shit
  • we were downstairs
  • and then we were upstairs again
  • went to the bar with Connie, miraculously back downstairs
  • came back to the table and Amy and Burton were giggling like schoolgirls
  • walking and singing down Parkwood Road
  • ate some food
  • woke up this morning still wearing the dress (I did say I'd never take it off), feeling like a million elephants are having a bouncy castle on my head and not remembering very much
  • good night (????)

OK, Amy again =]

so yeah, i can't actually remember what me and Burton were talking about, but apparently it was very funny.

OH MY GOD....i called like loads of people last night.

IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!YOU LET ME HAVE YOUR NUMBERS!!

i swear to god people should just take my phone off of me when I'm drunk-there should be a ratio as to the level of drunkenness and how capable i am of not phoning people. once i get past a certain stage my phone should be taken off of me.

i spose i better apologise later....oh dear...

i wrote a poem last night, apparently, i found it on my table this morning, and i have no clue what it means. this is the 'poem';

(The only thing it had above it was 3:25am, so i should imagine that's when i wrote it)

It’s Open, right?
Well, no offense, but those doors look locked tight.
Unless, that is, you unwillingly share the key,
With those hopeful to get a peek inside
The heavy wooden doors.

...

WTF???!!

i have absolutely no idea what that means, but there you go. That's what happens when you're a drunken writer-in-training.

oh god.

oh i also remember revealing my hidden talent- i know all of the words to Dolly Parton's '9 to 5'. and i actually do. Sucks to be you!!!

charlotte just told me that apparently i have a dance routine aswell, although i cannot remember that.which is probably a good thing. let's hope the people around me dont remember either =]

spose i better stop now. and look at the pictures from last night...i should imagine they hold quite discriminating evidence.

mucho lovo

xxxx

No comments: