Sunday 14 December 2008

Superblastoman always saves me =]

My dad, Michael Caine, is a living legend.

he's not really Michael Caine, but he's from Basildon, Essex and when he gets annoyed at something or angry at something and shouts he sounds exactly like Michael Caine, which is not only hilarious but means that he can never be annoyed or angry for long- i just say "Hey, when did Michael Caine turn up?" and he starts laughing =]

some say i have my father wrapped around my little finger...i would say that it's taken me 18 years of conditioning and training and that i earned it =]

But he is, quite simply, the fabbest, bestest man in the world ever, and he is MY DADDY. DADDY-DAUGHTER DAYS FTW!!!

he's there for all of us whenever- if i can't sleep, or have a terrible day, if i want to phone him at 3 in the morning and talk on the web cam he does it- even though he is a postman and has to get up at like 4:30am every morning. i don't know any other person who is that dedicated to the people they love, apart from my ma, and i consider myself to be quite possibly the luckiest little girly in the world.

Pandy; Your Ames-The-Squames loves you muchly

I can't wait until they both get here on friday night-it's like i said to dad "We're going to be able to see each other, but like in a real kind of way, not in a 'Our web cam's make us look like pokemon' kind of way"

my mum made me laugh- after we finished talking on the phone she meant to hang up but didn't and all i her was this shuffling and then "What's the hell is this crap?" whilst i was going "MUM!!MUUUUM!!HANG UP!!!!" it was all very Peter Kay, i have to admit =]

i had Christmas dinner today at No1-we had such a fab time;


(sigh)

i went for a wander earlier to clear my head and ran into Emma, which was lovely, she has a knack for making people smile that lass

the walk was ok, but i got lost and ended up outside the Virginia Woolf building which couldn't be further from my house if i tried, but it was ok cos the weather is behaving itself a bit more now

gonna go do work now =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: