Thursday 11 December 2008

let it be known

i will commence writing my poetry essay again at 7pm GMT on Thursday 11th December, in accordance with 'Amy's official plan of the day'.

No sooner no later.
I have rules as to things i can and can't do once this time has started;
  1. I will not watch anymore Sex and the City until my essay is finished (NOOOOO!!!sobs brokenly into her boxset)
  2. I will be allowed a glass of banana milkshake after i have written 1000 words
  3. I can have as many cups of tea/coffee as i wish during the time it takes me to write the essay, but only if i don't get distracted whilst making it
  4. I will not go on Facebook until i have finished my essay (NOOOOO!!!sobs brokenly into her laptop)
  5. I will have my phone switched off during writing time
  6. I will put my internet cable in the kitchen and will not retrieve it until i have finished writing
  7. i will finish the essay by 9am Friday 12th December

Them's the rules =]

and now, in the immortal words of Jack Black, School of Rock, 2004;

"LET'S GET ROCKIN'!!!!"

wish me luck =]

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: