Monday 15 December 2008

i feel i am slightly scuppered

oh deary me diedre.

things have not gone to plan this weekend.

time to do some work- i need to stop thinking about stuff that doesn't matter and start to do work.

But first it's laundry day, but i think i misjudged how much i haven't got to wear now; i'm sitting here in one of my going out dresses because they're pretty much all of the clothes i have left now =[

it was either be ridiculously dressed up or wear skank clothes...
i chose dressed up.

but only cos i've got to go outside to do my laundry where people can see me; if it wasn't for laundry i wouldn't be going out today and the only people who would've seen me would be my housemates- and they already know i'm a skank =]

right- onward and upward.

mucho lovo
xxx

No comments: