Thursday 12 February 2009

Tired and hungry for bacon

My eyes have gone all blurry this morning...urgh...

I am SHATTERED despite having slept for a peaceful and un-interrupted 10 hours. Pfft. SORT IT OUT GEORGE. I think it's because i'm not eating enough. food supposedly gives you energy, right? i mean, i eat but it's usually only like a meal a day and then just stuff like occasional slices of toast. sometimes i have two meals. i can't remember the last time i ate breakfast, but this is because i usually wake up at like 12 or 1, and when i do get up at 7:30 i have a lecture to dash off to. hmm. maybe i should sort that out too...

I have seminar today from 4-6, but it's my romanticism one so SNORE. not only is it gonna be tremendously dull but the girl who pulls her lip and makes it bleed is gonna be there, plus Bainbridge wants to kill me at the mo cos i missed some seminars. EEP! ah well- i'll go to the seminar, be bored for a while, laugh with Sarah-Louise at the lip girl and smile loads at Bainbridge to get me back in the good books. everyone loves a smile. old people love my smile- back in Beccles if i saw some old person walking along and i walked past them i'd always smile and they'd stop and say "your smile made my day" AWW. but if you smile at young people they pull out a knife and shout "What are you looking at, prick??!!" so it's swings and roundabouts.

i really want a bacon sandwich. REALLY BAD. thank god i have some bacon, for once i actually have food. i've got the chance to go out tonight but i don't know it's a good idea to go out considering A)the slight and personal economic crisis i'm currently suffering and B)I have lectures and seminars from 9-11 tomorrow morning and finally C)I'm still really tired. I probably won't go out, but it sounds like fun at the venue tonight. Gutted.

i'm gonna go eat something now, and have a cup of tea to wake up a tad. YAYNESS TO WAKING UP.

xXx

No comments: