Monday 16 February 2009

(A noise so overtly excited and happy it cannot be put into words that exist)

OOOOHHHHHH MMMMYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD I CANNOT BELIEVE IT LOOK WHAT I FOUND THIS WHOLE BLOG WILL HAVE TO BE IN ONE SHOUTED SENTENCE BECAUSE IF I STOP FOR ONE SECOND I'LL JUST START WATCHING THIS AGAIN;
http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-gb&vid=0aa9df11-6a21-48c1-a451-150393ec4bb4&playlist=videoByTag:tag:movies_2009:ns:Gallery:mk:en-gb:vs:1&tab=m1227790306698&from=today&ocid=today

Can you believe how incredible this looks???I mean, it looks so incredible!!!And STEVEN SPEILBERG IS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER!!STEVEN F**KIN SPEILBERG!!!


STEVEN SPEILBERG IS THE EXECUTIVE PRODUCER OF TRANSFORMERS:RISE OF THE FALLEN

i would have out up a youtube one but the only ones they have are rubbish- the trailer above is the official business

This is amazing.

Easily one of the greatest trailers i've ever seen.

Oh my god.

It's ridiculous that i love Transformers this much. Oh my god...i can't stop saying it this is so stupid.

i'm gonna watch it again...

:D
xXx

No comments: