Wednesday 18 February 2009

Leave this to the Embarrassment experts.

It's a good thing that i am an expert in embarrassment, with 18years previous experience in making a fool of a took out of myself because the events of my shop will be listed as one of my, er, less finer moments

I got to tesco, yay for food shoppage, and readily filled my basket- it was ridiculous how much was actually in there!!!i bumped into Alex, who'd just had his hair cut (IT LOOKS FAB CRUDEN STOP WORRYING :D) and he made me proper jump, the bugger. i carried on my shopping, filled my basket higher than should be legal and then got to the checkout.

As i stood behind a man who smelt like sawdust i started rifling through my purse trying to find my card- and i noticed that my best friend in the whole world, Mr Barclays Debit Card, wasn't in there. that's right- i had left all options of payage at home. I HAD NO MONEY. It such a stupid thing to do!!! a kind tesco lady saw i was about to have an embolism-of-shame and took me to one side saying she could hold the basket for a bit while i tried to find some money. as i ran out of tesco i bumped into Alex again, on the verge of dying of humiliation and i said very quickly "Iforgotmymoneyihavenomoneyohmygod!!!!!!!" before running off in search of some English Benjamins.

I got to Natwest and desperately threw my card at another kind lady who told me with a sad face that i only had £5 left in my overdraft- cue tears welling up. i was just so mad at myself and ashamed!!!i cry when i'm embarrassed. which never counteracts the embarrassment, believe me. as i was about to flee home i got a call off of Alex, asking if i was ok, to which i think i just cried "NOIHAVENOMONEEEEEY" and then he said he could lend me the money!!!RESULT!!!i WAS SAVED!!!!!!!!

and so, very sheepishly, i got my basket back, and paid for my stuff. :D cheers muchly :D

i'm going out tonight to the UV rave at the Venue, but i dunno if i can be bothered to go all out- i kinda want to, but i don't have anything to wear!!!ARGH. i hate it when that happens. at times like this i wish i were a bloke- they can just chuck on any old hat and it just doesn't matter

righto- i'm off to find a tutu. god help us.

xXx

No comments: