Saturday 14 February 2009

Mungos isn't a RIGHT, it's a RULE

LAST NIGHT WAS FANTABULOSO!!!!!!

what an amazing Mungos. There was Music, drinking, dancing and drama- what more could you want???Me, Connie and Claire had such a laugh- we went with Richard and Rosie and them lot,and it was epic- we did miss Charlotte though. I took a TON of pictures but then my camera ran out of battery :( GUTTED MUCHLY. I think this is my favourite pic from the night;



I absolutely loved it!it was so funny- to start with everyone was like "Put the camera away!!" but after a few drinks they were all "GET THE CAMERA OUT!" it was FAB.

I'm worried about my duck, Mike. He's had all the feathers plucked out of his chest :( he looks so sad. Tobias isn't being very nice to him, but the worst of them is this blue billed bastard who hangs around with the 'Other' ducks, and he picks on all three of them- even Shelley. He is a right wanker, and i think he's the one who's been doing over Mike. LEAVE MIKE ALONE!!!!!

i'm gonna go do some work now =] I know, i'm shocked too!!

xXx

No comments: