Sunday 8 February 2009

sleepathon

If i had signed up for a sponsored sleepathon for today, i would have raised possible BILLIONS of pounds. after i posted my last blog i had a shower, changed and sat on my bed and fell asleep. i got woken up by a text off of Alex, read for a bit and then fell asleep. at about 8:30 i woke up again, had something to eat and then fell asleep- i woke up 10 minutes ago.

AND I AM STILL TIRED.

My new official slogan is "and then i fell asleep".

This is SO ANNOYING. i have WASTED a day. i was going to do so much today i had loads of stuff planned but NOOO, i just HAD to keep falling asleep. this sucks, i feel so lazy.

pfft. i'm gonna a try and watch a film, and then i'm going to bed.

Grr. i am SO annoyed at myself. and i had like 5 cups of tea and a cup of coffee today- and nothing!!stupid caffeine fail. stupid sleeping. stupid me.

Stupid.

xXx

No comments: