Tuesday 3 February 2009

Speech Hiatus

I don't think i should talk for a bit- i think people are a bit fed up with me. It was demonstrated perfectly by Jimmy, who asked me how i was to which i said "not good really" and he went "Oh my god, what's wrong now??!" which took me aback a bit. i'm not very good right now because i just got back from a house viewing that fell through- and this was the last offer i had from my accommodation post, so now i have to start again. Again.

i know i moan quite a lot at the minute, but i have totally legitimate reasons- everyone has bad times ,mine just seemed to have occurred at the same time, which hopefully means that as soon as they're sorted i'll be alright for a few months =]

i know it's not my fault- believe me i'm also waiting for something to come along so that i can say "actually, i'm really good ta" but i think people are getting fed up with me- they're not talking as much and don't want to spend as much time with me anymore...

i don't blame them- people shouldn't have to put up with the moanage. but i don't think i should have to stop seeing people- so i reckon a speech hiatus is in order. i'll speak when spoken to, and answer any "how are you?" questions with a carefree "ok, cheers!" and if anyone asks what i've been up to i'll just say "not much- work and stuff". that way all the moanage is avoided.

Nicely Done.
...

I do hope i get a house soon though

xXx

No comments: