Thursday 12 February 2009

The Dream

I was talking to Alex on messenger earlier, and we got to talking about music etc. i asked him if he liked the Beastie Boys, and he said he liked some of their stuff but not all of it. then, this history-in-the-making converchat took place;

Alex says:
i have a dream..... and that dream is to get two people to dress up as them in the intergalactic video with me
Amy says:
you now only have to find one other person


at first it was all very "ahahah", but then serious discussions took place...

Amy says:
it would be EASY
Alex says:
EXACTLY
Alex says:
and it would be AWESOME


After much deliberation about who would fill the third spot (And by 'much' i mean very little as Alex divulged in his 'man crush of the moment'. and no, not Jack Bauer as you would naturally assume) Alex sent me a picture of the dream;


Alex says:
that needs to be us
Amy says:
that's incredible
Amy says:
it WILL be us
Amy says:
hand on heart, i Amy Victoria George promise you Alex Stuart Cruden that we WILL look like that.
Alex says:
yessssssss!
Alex says:
thank you! im half way to my dream

And so begins an EPIC journey... This is going to be RAD BEYOND BELIEF.

xXx


1 comment:

MrBungle26 said...

Just because I think he's a great guy doesn't mean I have a man-crush!!

Don't even suggest that. If Jack Bauer found out, he would get jealous and probably break my neck just by looking at me.