Wednesday 11 February 2009

Pandy worry far too much

I hope this doesn't happen on my birthday;



Here's something which made me laugh- i was upstairs and my phone was downstairs, and my parents kept trying to call me but couldn't get through. when i spoke to them later they said they'd called a few times. This is what i found on my phone when i looked at it.

Missed Calls:
Pandy 19:15
Pandy 19:16
Pandy 19:18
Pandy 19:36
Pandy 19:42
Pandy 19:44

Oh Dear. This is like the other day when i had switched my phone off because it ran out of battery, and my ma completely freaked out and told me if i didn't keep my phone on all the time she would buy me another phone to keep on all the time, either that or i give her my housemates numbers so she can ask where i am. i told her neither were gonna happen

Pandy are always with the worrying, they need to chillax


xXx

No comments: