Wednesday 11 February 2009

I'll stir fry you in my wok!

Currently sitting in Claire's room listening to some old school Beastie Boys- nicely done. i have my hair in a sideways ponytail and my hoody jacket on- i look so very gangster. the only problem is is that i felt like beating some people up now, and Claire said who would you beat up, and i said i'd look for people who looked like i do normally, because they would most certainly be geeks. =]

I've had a fantasmagical day today- except for this morning at about 6 when i woke up ridiculously thirsty and felt like i was gonna be sick. i drunk vodka for the first time in MONTHS last night, and i remembered why i had given it up- the after effects are most definitely not worth it. my head hurt so bad it made me dizzy...or that could've been that i still felt a little under the influence =] anyway, i downed about 4 glasses of water, took another to bed and chucked a couple of Nurofen down my throat- i awoke at 11 a little sick but the headache had gone!huzzah!!i still felt ridiculously ill though :S

after some drama at the bank, including me discovering that i had gone to the limit on my overdraft (eep-i had thought that i had a £1500 overdraft, but i didn't-it's only a £1250 one. bad times) i went to the house where i got there a tad early but it was cool- i hung out with Ed playing guitar hero =] that guy is legend. he lives in the house that me and Laura are going to move into next year at the mo, and today was the day that i signed my contract for it!!!it's official!!i am no longer houseless =] i then went into town to sort out my Natwest gubbins, and completely forgot to text both Emma and Alex like i had promised. eep. i got home and ate something (FINALLY!!i was starving cos i hadn't eaten ALL DAY and it was like 5:30 by the time i got home) and then went into my room where i fell on my bed and fell asleep. i mean REALLY asleep- i missed a load of texts and calls again, i'm such a loser. i dunno what's going on with this sleep thing at the minute, but it's starting to bug me.hmm....

YAY!!Britney Spears just came on!!'Overprotected'- that's old school Britters. nicely done. I do love her- i really REALLY want her album but i haff no moneys. at all. as proved today by the overtly smug man who works in the Natwest branch on campus. Grr i didn't like him at all. fair enough it's not his fault that i can't count, but there's no need for him to be so ungracious. but it's ok- karma will take care of that :P

right, i'm off- gotta go do some reading for tomorrow. it's my romanticism seminar and i'm dreading it. i hate romanticism and that girl who pulls at her lip is in my seminar still. urgh. oh well- Shelley here i come =]

xXx

No comments: