Sunday 8 February 2009

I've come over all Mary Poppins

I left my handbag at Connie's last night (along with my camera and my phone- bad times) and i've just gone through it to put everything away and pulled out the following things;

1. A full bottle of Bulmers Original Cider
(The fact that it managed to stay full is nothing short of a miracle)
2.Some deodorant
(I don't have a terrible B.O problem, i promise, i just got changed round Connie's...well, i hope i haven't anyway)
3.Key Rings
(I had to take them off to be able to fit my phone and my keys in my purse, although it didn't matter in the end because i forgot my phone)
4.A notebook full of scribbled ideas
(I find my imagination is so large i have to chuck some of it in a notebook =])
5. A Sharpie Marker Pen
(ALWAYS CARRY A MARKER PEN.It's my motto)
6.This month's copy of 'Empire Magazine'
(I always carry the new issues around with me for about a week after i buy them.i'm not sure why)
7.A solitary sock
(It was a brown and pink and white striped one, if you're interested. i'm not sure why it was in there, i think it must have fallen in)
8. My make-up bag
(I got ready at Connie's)
9.Some matches
(I'm a secret pyromaniac)....(Not really =])
10.Some plasters
(Those who know me well will understand this one perfectly- i am THE MOST accident prone person in the entire world. Plasters are a NECESSITY)
11.A spare pair of tights
(See above- they always get ruined when i-inevitably-fall over something)
12.A Smaller bag
(This one really is pointless)
13.My Karl Lagerfeld Perfume
(It goes with me EVERYWHERE)
14.My glasses in my glasses case
(In case i decide to read the copy of 'Empire')
15.My purse
(For obvious reasons)

I'm not sure how that all fitted in my bag...it's not an especially big bag...it is new though, and GORGEOUS, i LOVE it.mmmm pretty bag =] i bought it and my ma and pa said they'll give me the money for it and it can be a birthday present!!YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

xXx

No comments: