Monday 2 February 2009

I Love Beth Limmer

This is a picture of me and Jerry- the baby snowman i built;



This is a conversation me and my best friend Beth had over the photo comment thingy on Facebook about the above image;


Beth Limmer at 20:29, on 01 February.
i dont understand why gravity is not working. Is he glued to your hand??

Amy George at 20:31, on 01 February.
it's the magical connection me and Jerry had Bethany- that is until his head fell off and smashed on the floor- i threw the body at a tree in despair

Beth Limmer at 20:34, on 01 February.
yeah we all know once the chips are down amy george will destroy anyone - even a snowman she raised herself .

Amy George at 20:35, on 01 February.
HEY!I LOVED HIM, OK??!!I LOVED HIM LIKE A SON!!it's not my fault he didn’t have enough of a neck to sustain his head...wait...YES IT IS!!I KILLED JERRY!!NOOOOO!!!!!!!

Beth Limmer at 20:37, on 01 February.
yes you did. and therefore you must repent to save your soul. EAT SOME YELLOW SNOW!!

And that is why i love her.

Wanna be my best friend?You best be off the fuckin' chain

xXx

PS- I know my mum and dad read this, so to Pandy (Patricia and Andy for those who don't know); sorry for the use of the 'F' word- it's just it would've been cirque du SO LAME to write 'Flippin' chain'. i'm sure you both understand, what with you mum setting fire to bus shelters 'accidentally' in your youth and thieving foliage from our Police station's garden, and you dad coming from Basildon and stealing carpets from Cherry Lane- you guys know how it is.
...
You're both gonna kill me for writing that aren't you??
...
Love you! =]

No comments: