Tuesday 10 February 2009

Assmeu

I've had quite a funny day, because most of it has been spent with Charlotte and Connie. (Charlotte is sitting next to me, and just said "Yeah, you put me first" about the above sentence. oh dear)

Charlotte, in a vain attempt to keep me awake because i wish to sleep, has hidden all of what she deems my most 'precious' things- this includes my phone, my bag and also a book and stuffed toy. and my david tennant figurine. she's not far off on that one actually, i'm quite worried about him

OH MY GOD.Charlotte has just said about my David Tennant figure in a sleazy tone "you don't know where i've hid him heh he he" i suspect he is somewhere near her underwear drawer, seeing as i told her specifically not to put anything near her "bras and shit". Yay.

all i wanted to do was sleep!!is that such a crime????
apparently, yes. yes it is.

Charlotte, what do you have to say for yourself;
you snooze you lose!!!

this from the girl who was trying to explain to Connie the saying "If you ASSUME you make an ASS out of YOU and ME" but instead said "You make an ASS out of ME and YOU". Charlotte made a new word- ASSMEU.

Connie Keen's quote of the day;
"I love the beach, but i hate sand"

and Connie's advice on how to lose weight;
"My nan got diabetes and had to stop eating sugary things and she lost loads of weight- i wish i had diabetes."
So there you go- to lose weight you must first gain diabetes.

My lectures today were good in the hood. nuff' said.

I'm going to a party tonight, i was offered the choice of either aforementioned party or a 'Mamma Mia Night' with Connie, Charlotte and Richard and Emma. I chose the party. Charlotte says "Bitch"; i say "Genius".

tomorrow i isgn the contract for the house-yayayayayaya i'll have a house!!yay!!

I'm not drinking tonight- it should be quite funny though, laughing at everyone else as they get steadily more and more drunkard.
Charlotte:"It's no fun being the only sober person Amy, Trust me"
Amy:Charlotte, i'm curious as to how you would actually know that, to be honest"
Charlotte:"OI!!i was sober on friday"
Amy:"That's only because you got bored."
Charlotte:So?
Amy:Meh. Let me sleep.
Charlotte:No, Piss off bitch, find your stuff
Amy:You didn't steal anything that i immediately need
Charlotte:You might need your phone, in case Loverboy phones. Speaking of which, we saw boring Dan today. Connie said he had a big head. She made me stop at the end of the path so she could see him.
Amy:....You both just stun me sometimes, i swear to god.


There ya go

Thank you and goodnight.
Charlotte:NO NOT GOODNIGHT!!
Amy:It's a fucking figure of speech Charlotte.
Charlotte:I don't care in your case it's probably true.
Amy:Not with you around it's not.
Charlotte:Good. I'll get Connie to shag you
Amy:(Makes startled scared noise)
Charlotte:(Laughs evilly)


...

xXx

No comments: