Tuesday 17 March 2009

"What do you mean you don't know who ELO are?Are you an idiot?I think so."

"Sun is shinin' in the sky, there ain't a cloud in sight, It's stopped rainin', ev'rybody's in a playin',And don't you know it's a beautiful new day,hey-ey-ey "

One of my mates always thought ELO stood for Elephants Like Oranges. i would say "But what does that have to do with music?" and he would just say "What doesn't it have to do with music, is the question you should be asking"...yeah, he was a bit mental. a legend though.

=]

It's gonna be another fantabuloso day, i just know it. Yesterday was SUCH A GOOD DAY i just couldn't stop smiling- and nothing really happened as such, except i just had a laugh with everyone. i spent the day with Connie and Charlotte, and we had a picnic outside the front of our house with our 'deck chairs' that were really office chairs, although Charlotte did have this hefty old pink chair that looked like a deck chair, so you know. As we were sitting there this guy who works in the Parkwood essentials, who i think is quite a fitty, walked past, and i said a bit too loudly "Hey look there's the fit guy from the shop" to which he turned round and looked at us, and saw me Connie and Charlotte just looking at him. he looked amused and kept walking, as they laughed at me whilst i died of embarrassment. Connie went in to get a drink, and as she did Charlotte started laughing. i said "what are you laughing at now?" to which she just pointed as the shop bloke turned into Marley court- He lived in number 4. i was mortified. Charlotte started screaming "CONNIE!!!GUESS WHO LIVES IN MARLEY COURT WITH US??!!" as i slunk behind my copy of 'Frankenstein' and prayed he hadn't seen us properly. i can never go in that shop again. =]

Not much happened during the afternoon. we hung out in my room for a while, and then i kicked them out to have a nap- i couldn't though because i was too freaked out by this cruddy zombie ghost thing Connie had showed me...urgh...

i had a lovely tea with Zoe, and then hung out with the girlies in the kitchen before heading to Alex's to watch 'Big Train' which is this Simon Pegg sketch show i'd never heard of- i know, i was shocked too. But he is the TV guru, so you know. It was quite funny actually. some of it was a bit "hmm" but i laughed out loud at some of the bits. we then watched his fave episode of 'Curb your enthusiasm", which did make me laugh SO HARD, i loved it. we chillaxed a bit before being joined by Markworth and Tedworth and then mucked about. me, Ted and Alex took his office chair outside and me and Alex spun on it and then ran as fast as we could and as far as we could before things went awry- he almost ran into a tree and then couldn't find us even though we were right in front of him, and i went about 6 feet and then fell flat on my face- it was so funny

Ted went home, and me and Alex watched an episode of Monkey brass or something which i didn't think was very funny, but then watched an episode of black books which was HILARIOUS. it was fantasmagical

i came home and read Frankenstein for a little bit before falling asleep at 1:30, which is probably the earliest i've been to bed since the first night i went home, about 2 weeks ago. SWEET. i woke up this morning at 7:00am because i miss-set my alarm, but felt surprisingly awake, or so i thought until i was woken up again at 7:30am by my ma calling me like i'd asked her to. i felt straight back asleep, missed my lecture, and woke up contented at about 10:10 to sunshine and woodpeckers. I'm sure if i said that sentence to Ted he would have something filthy to say about it- but that is why we love him

I'm wearing a summer dress today, in light of the weather, and it looks quite pretty, but i am a bit terrified because it's quite short- but Charlotte argues it's too long for jeans, so i'm going with tights. Now this could go either way; either i'll look really nice all day long and it'll be lovely OR i could fall over somewhere/the wind will blow a bit too hard/ my dress will get stuck somewhere and i will inadvertently flash someone. wonderful. I have to buy Alex chocolate today because last night i kept hitting him with a drink stirrer and it hurt him. i thought he was just being a fool, but then his arm came up all red and he did it to me and it actually did hurt, so i offered chocolatey goodness as a kind of incentive not to hate me- i think it worked =]

right- im off to finish my nourishing meal of cheerios- NICELY DONE.

Yayness =]

xXx

No comments: