Tuesday 10 March 2009

Amy George - an Enigma? Apparently not

One of the most common things that my friends say to me is "I can read you like a book". Ok, i'll admit, i've never been very good at hiding how i feel or what i'm thinking. I'm very much a "wears her heart on her sleeve" kinda lass, inadvertently mind, but i've never seen it as a bad thing really. i always thought it showed that i was quite trusting, that i just openly show how i'm feeling, but now i have to say sometimes it has it's drawbacks.

if i like a guy apparently it's ridiculously obvious, so i'm wary of that now- i only ever tell the people who i'm really close to. if someone asks about it i just say "nah i don't like anyone at the mo". Thankfully that's actually the truth at the minute, so lying never occurs =] Yayness. When it comes to being in a mood with someone it SUCKS. if i'm annoyed with someone i'll act indifferent to them, or so i thought, but again apparently it's blindingly obvious when i'm in a mood so it's like "argh!just let me be in a mood and get over it!!" cos everyone's like "aww what's wrong?".

But it does have some awesome sauce benefits. my friends all know exactly what i like, and what'll make me happy or sad. they know me pretty well, and i think, well i hope they like how open i am. Yayness to being an emotional pansy =]

In other news i went to my first lectures in two weeks today- NICELY DONE. i'm exhausted though, so i'm gonna do some major nappage after writing this; is it sad that i'm actually excited about my near future nap? ^^

I showed Connie and Charlotte the new Star Trek trailer, and they FINALLY admitted that whilst they wouldn't go and see it it looked like a good film, and not just another sci-fi thing. And Charlotte made me so very VERY proud- they wanted to watch the trailer for Lesbian Vampire Killers (It's shit), and then sat there and said "you know what i think? they're trying to be like Simon Pegg and that Nick Frost bloke"- i almost fell off my chair in shock!! i just went "you know their names??!! I'm so proud of you!!" smiles all round

Right- i'm gonna go nap now. my head is really REALLY hurting.

xXx

No comments: