Wednesday 11 March 2009

What an awesome sauce day

Here are some AH-MAH-ZING things that have happened thus far to me on this day today- the 11th day of March is today, and that's the day i'm talking about. Day. :D

- I had a really lovely shower. I know that sounds kind of retarded, but it was- the water was just right and the sun was shining through the window, which made everything look extra white and clean. it's the simple things that please me, like how one of the best things about going home was having to use stairs again, but it's true!!Here in fair old Canters i live downstairs, and the only thing i have to go upstairs for is to use the shower, whereas back home my my room and everything are upstairs so it was like "up, down, up down" the whole week and it was really nice!i don't care if that makes me sound like a loser; the stair Nazis of Kent Uni won't get me down.

-The weather is proper fab today. It's all sunny to the max extreme, and even though it was quite windy walking to town it wasn't cold windy it was warm and breezy. i love that word, breezy. BREEEEEEEEZZZY. AND i saw TWO BEES!!!BEES ARE BACK IN TOWN!!!i got all excited because they were the first bees i had seen since the beginning of winter way WAY back in November. Alex just looked at me the same way you'd look at a puppy that had gotten tangled in it's lead; a concoction of sympathy and amusement coupled with an overtly patronising "Aww". :D

-i went to the shake shed, and got a Maoam fruit stripe shake- IT WAS INCREDIBLE. I felt a bit sorry for Alex again though, because the woman who served the milkshake just said "Er, this one is something beginning with 'M'?" and i just threw my hands in the air and went "MAOAM!!" in a ridiculous voice, after having sat waiting for it constantly singing the "M-A-O-A-M-MAOAM!!" song. He must have looked like a guy taking out his kid sister who's a little bit of a spesh.

-I found a really REALLY gorgeous black dress in H&M, which i promptly purchased. AND discovered i haff gone down a dress size!!i'm so chuffed!!YAYNESS. Booness to buying things though.

-i bought a melon

-i FINALLY got my hand on a copy of the brand new 'Total Film', and they had the Zachary Quinto Spock cover, Nicely done. although it turns out the covers actually a bit ripped and it got some weird red goo that looked like blood but wasn't on it. bad times. especially since pretty much every other Total Film magazine i own is almost immaculate. buggerit.

-it's now gone 5, and the sun is still bright in the sky- this is fab, because it means i can have my curtains open for longer, and look out at the birds on the trees outside my window. and people watch- people watching is brilliant. not in a weird way though. oh dear.

Connie just did the funniest thing- she stretched, and as she stretched she squealed, and sounded exactly like a Compsognathus from Jurassic Park. EXCELLENT.

right-i'm off now. me and Connie are gonna go onto campus for fun and games...or maybe just to go to the shop, i dunno. hopefully fun and games will occur as a result of shoppage :D

xXx

No comments: